Sunday, February 10, 2008

R.I.P
7th Febuary 2008, 11.20am
( Andy told me he died when I put my MSN PM that I WANNA GO TO THE ZOO ) -.-
Well, it is 4:39am now~
Why am I awake? Becos' someone woke me up!
Who? 陈得扬, :D
Why? He was walking home alone!
People are having sweet dreams. & here I'm rotting becos' I was woke up by 陈得扬. Lol. & He's sonud asleep now, -.-
Change of plan tml: Will be heading to my place first than to Amanda's place. Whoever who wants to swim, do bring an extra set of cloths, [:
Glenda, AhBen, Jerlin & Wynna did not come today as they were quite late when they're coming, & I was going out alrd! Sorry Babeeeee.
AhTao & Rane came up to find me in the afternoon. We chatted. & gambled w Uncle-next-door & I lost 5 buckssss. PeiYi joined us. AhTao & I camwhore. Lol. Something happened, AhTao smacked my butt. I wanted revenge! I smack back his butt & his cigratte fall dead from 3rd floor ro 1st floor. Lol.
I received another 2buckssss de red packet, -.- Everyday 1, -.-"'
Well, I've to try to go back to sleep cos' they'll be @ my house early in the morning alrd! :D
Photos'll be uploaded tml! I camwhore alot. Lol.

Xoxo.

No comments: