Thursday, February 21, 2008

&&& I slim down 4kg okay! That means I'm 58kg now, whoops! Hahaha.
Well, I'm Single again.
So all, don't ask me why, don't ask me who the person is. I won't tell. Only some buddies will know. Well, Ladies & Sweet Buds. Thanks all! :D I love you guys.
Studies is our priority now, (: Hehehe.
For now, remedials, tuition, cca, homework, notes & etc. are COMPLUSORY for me.
Congrats to Singapore! We've won the organiser power of the Youth Olyumpid! :D
Well, I'll back my old self! Well, claps for NYSSA, :D
She's gonna chiong hard! Study hard! Play hard! All along w Sweet Buds! I love them! <3 align="right">I'm back from the fairy fairy land that lasted for only 15 days, -.-
From thy day you told me, till now..
That everything is gone.
Just that short period of time.
But it's priceless to me, (:
Thanks for all those moments that you've given me.
I really appreciate it..
Now, it's all up to you to decide which direction you're heading to..

No comments: