Friday, February 22, 2008

Friendships will last forever than relationship.
So.. I guess best buds will be a better choice then.
But trust me.. I'm gonna wait.
Cos' I guess I've alrd fallen in.
Well, I'm up on shore now.
Watching Buddies in the sea having r/s problems.
I'm sure I'm gonna help them in that.
As well as.. chiong hard for studies.
Becos' common testes are round the corner.
Just had SS test, (: It was quite easy but most of us had not enough time to do finish it. Due to the Thinking Day & Founder's Day commenmoration in the morning. Hope I'll past flying colors! :D Ltr will be having MT test which I've not studied much yet. =/ After school will be having Creative Chinese Lesson & will be proceeding to Lot1 w Kuek to buy our new school bag, (: Scouts having outing to East Coast! Sad lahhhh. MrTay don't allow us to tag along w them, ): Lol. Will be going to the Indoor Stadium tml to celebrate World's Thinking Day! :D
Happy Thinking Day & Founder's Day to all Guides & Scouts! :D

No comments: