Monday, March 17, 2008

Grats to Buddy(JiaMing) that nothing happened to him, (:
Go to his blog for more details! [: He's a sensible boy lah!
Lol. Today happened quite a number of things- Ignatius.
He kanna alot of things lah! Lol. Like lame lah, -.-
Was late to meet Brother(WangAn) today.Cos' I overslept. I slept at 4.30am okay?!
Was chatting to JunKai, DeCheng&BinBin online. Lol.
Wasn't tired in the morning.. but afternoon I was like, -.-
Sleeping during the whole Maths remedial eh. Lol.
Hahaha. Well, hope Aron, LongKiat&Xiang's thing will settle quick quick uh!
Viwawa is under maintainance, -.- Omfg! I can't play my mahjong, ): & Iainrick played till half way.. Maintainance. Lol. -.-
Hahaha. Gotta go chiong my POA & SS already! (:
Will be meeting AlwinGohJunDa this thursday! Hohoho! It had been years since we met lah! I miss him! (: Hope he'll not bomb me again! Hahaha.
& ZhengBiao cheer up uh! (: Hehehe. I'm always here for you~ Hahaha.
Momma is sick, ): Take care Momma! Love ya! :D

P.S- My extension are painful, ):
Please, at least reply me & give me an answer alright?

No comments: