Monday, March 17, 2008

Thanks JonathanBaby for the answer.
Thankyou- Jun, WangAn, JiaMing, Xiang, Steph, Kuek&WeiMing for being there for me, (: I guess I know what to do already! :D
Jun, WangAn, JiaMing&Xiang, you all really made me laugh on the phone lah, thanks for cheering me up lah! I love you all! :D
Steph, thanks for whatever you've done lah! I appreciate it & although it had gone down the drain. I've tried to pursue, but to no avail. Thankyou MTB, love ya!
Kuek, thanks for standing by me no matter what happen! (: Loves.
WeiMing, thanks for saying that you love me! Hohoho~ The stars there is nice, xiexie! We'll be able to watch it one day! :D

Eventually, I'm the silly one.
You already left me long ago, but I'm pending for your return.
I'm stupid right?
Yeah, I'm.
I think it's now time for me to move on with my life.
With love from all Buddies!

No comments: