Sunday, March 16, 2008

Headed to Tuition super early in the morning, -.-
F.tired lah! Lol. Ended around 12plus.
Went to HuaJin for lunch. Thanks Steph for acc. me, (: {big?}
Bought Mac. to my house and slacked.
Actually Kuek&I was intending to go to Plaza to buy her school bag.
When I go home.. I saw my beautiful, sexy bed waiting for me, I told her to cancel the trip.
Sorry uh Kuek. (:
Steph met her Momma and went off to her shopping spree.
I met Kuek @ CCK. Saw Buddies(Jon&DeYang).
Dined at Mac. with Kuek.
POA was definately boring today. Cos' I've many many thought whirling in my mind then & now, still..
Mahjong-ing with Buddies(Jun, WangAn&Kuek) now.
Okay. Xiang&Ann's blog is active again yeah! Do tag them~
Jun&JiaMing have open a blog. Click here.
:D Do tag them! (:
Next post will be on Buddies! :D

No comments: