Saturday, March 15, 2008

Well, I'm here to update becos' Ray asked me to do so, -.- Lol.
Okay. March holidays machiam no holidays lah! Eveyday is school, -.-

Monday; 10th March
It was the Sec.1 training camp, (: Whoots! Scouts having JobWeek!
Headed to school with Kuek, she went for her remedial, while I went for Guides, (:
I went for Chinese Creative Writing Class when Kuek came back from her remedial.
I pon-ed Chemistry as I was with Guides.
Pon-ed F&N too, as E4 wasn't having lessons.
Somethings happened to Buddy(JiaMing). ):
Left home @ around 8plus, without walking the NightWalk. ): How sad.
Well, HAPPY ONE MONTH TO BINBIN! <3

Tuesday; 11th March
Headed to school early in the morning. Went to find Buddies @ 2e1 as we're having remedials. They said that RedCross & Guides woke all the Scouts up lah, -.- Lol.
Buddy(DeYang) and I went for POA classes and after lessons, we played mahjong @ scenery. Buddies(LongKiat&Co.) headed to Greenridge as we're hungry, -.-
MissPhay called and asked us to go back for Chinese Creatice Writing Class. I went back solo, & I was drenched, -.- Lol. Followed by Andy&Benson.
Guides break camp around 3.30pm.
Went for F&N remedial with Kuek. Went around the school and ask people to do survey, -.-

Wednesday; 12th March
HAPPY BDAY TO WEIMING, (:
Went for Maths Remedial with Buddies(Jun, WangAn&Kuek).
Pizza hut with Buddies(WangAn, Sherman, St'phy, JiaMing, Kuek, Jun&Von). WangAn treated us. Went seperate ways after eating. Sherman&St'phy went to Fajar to meet Jaryl. Jun, Von&WangAn went to LTA to pay fine. Kuek&I acc. JiaMing for lunch @ Banquet. Saw Carcar&Dada.
Headed to F&N lessons after that. Went Tuition with St'phy.

Thursday; 13th March
Buddy(Jun) came my house, slacked for a while.
We headed to Greenridge for hair-cut, (: I suggested for going for hair-extension.
We went to extend, Jun extended 4 strands, I extended 2 strands.
We both agreed and pon-ed E4's Geography Lessons.
Went to Fajar 3 trips. Greenridge 3 trips. {shan't elaborate}
Buddies(LongKiat&Erica) came to look for us. Erica went to Aron's house and we headed for Maths Remedial.

Friday; 14th March
HAPPY BDAY TO GERMIN! <3
Met Buddies(Jun, Kuek, JiaMing&WangAn) to school. JiaMing, Jun&I headed to Greenridge for breakfast as the others have SocialStudies Remedial.
Headed solo back to school as JiaMing was having a hair cut, (:
Saw JunKai&Co. while coming back.
Packed GuidesRoom as MrsTan bought a new shelf and her old shelf is in GuidesRoom now.
Buddies(HanXiang, LongKiat, Jun, WangAn, JiaMing, Yya, Kuek, YeeSee, Sherman&ZhongWen) headed to Fajar. As Jun extended 4 more strands, while I extended onemore strand. Lol. Aron came after we ate.
They laft for Pool leaving YeeSee, Yya, Kuek&I back to school for Chemistry Remedial. Kuek attended while Yeesee, Yya&I slacked @ scenery. Couple left around 3plus, I solo waited for Kuek. Went to Fitness Corner with Kuek. Saw Buddies(Ignatius, Jonathan, DeYang&Yeesee) in the LRT. They were heading to Tang Dynasty. I left for Tuition.

Photos that Jonathan asked me to upload, :D
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Rest of the photos will be uploaded tomorrow bah. It's late alrdy. Just finished Mahjong session with Buddies(Kuek, Jun&JiaMing) online. (:

No comments: