Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hooray, exams are over, :D
Yupe. Can play for few days & gotta stay working hard again, (:

Germin & BF; last long uh! (:
Lawrence & GF; last long too! :D

Social Studies: I did the wrong thing, -.- Should be 1 similarity & 1 difference. I wrote 2 differences. -.- Ump dui uh! SEQ no time to finish. Buang.
English: I don't know if my composition wrote out of point anot. ): Comprehension was okay bah? Lol.
Geography: 40% of confidence will pass.
Chinese: BUANG!
Maths: 40% of confidence will pass.
Combined Science: Chemistry was quite okay, but Physics totally sucks okay?
Poa: Omfg. It totally sucks. I didn't do Balance sheet. It cost me 22 marks okay? ):
F&N: Was okay! (: What I studied did came out. Except ENZYMES. I freaking hate that! >8D

& I USED MANY TISSUE THIS 5 DAYS! I KEEP SNEEZING DURING THE EXAMS THIS 5 DAYS! ): & I'M STILL SNEEZING & COUGHING NOW!
Omfg. Hahaha. I guess I cutted down lotsa trees?! Lol.

Friday
After Chinese P2, waited at school for Aron with Buddies. Than headed to Plaza with Kuek, Von, Jun & WangAn. Xiang went home. Yya went home to change. Kuek bought a white bagpack, -.- Headed to buy Bubble Tea & MissHoe called and asked me to go for Chinese Creatie Writing Workshop. Lol. Hesistated and decided to go back to school. Hesistated outside AVA room. Decided not to go in, -.- Sorry Kuek & Von! Lol. Went to GuidesRoom. Was informed that we're supposed to teach Sec.1 footdrills. Omfg. Chatted & laughed alot. It had beeb a long time since we did that. Hahaha. & we're selected to go to the Youth Conference today. Hahaha.

Saturday
Went to the Youth Conference at Henderson Secondary. Cabbed there. Ice breaker was about CID- Crime game. Quite fun but the answer was lame. Maybe will planning for juniors to play next time. Then headed for outdoor activity- Job Hunting. Was seperated with Kuek, ): SAD SAD. I f. suay lah. Red river. -.- Lol. Headed to FarEast Plaza to find job. Got rejected by 20 over shops. Worked at B1, the shop called Ricks & Tokoyo Bay. Thankyou! [:
Headed back to Henderson, took cab home. Chap in the cab, -.-

Okay, let the photos speaks- this are new ones. Old one.. I'm lazy to dig. :\



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thankyou Jun! <3

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Thankyou Granny! <3She's sweet! She prepared for me when I'm studying at night!
Tomorrow shao mu, (: No tuition. Yeah.

No comments: