Sunday, March 23, 2008

Well, it's late now, -.- But I guess it'll be the last time of this week to touch my laptop. Cos' exams are tomorrow! Omfg! Time is really running out for me! ): Hohoho.
Headed to tuition yesterday morning with Steph. Did Chemistry of Anderson High School. Guess how much I scored? 9/25. -.- But the paper was extremely hard. Then headed to Outram with Granny. Guess what? Actually there was no cookery class, -.- Wa lao eh! The weather freaking hot you know! Then went to eat some kinda organic food? Lol. Penang Laska = Tom Yum Soup? That Organic Food! -.- Headed to pray Great Granny at the temple & headed to CCK to meet Kuek. Thanks I-Xuen for acc. me to chat in the train, [:
During tuition, I can't control myself to laugh whenever the teacher speaks. Lol. He's funny lah! I kept doing some nonsense things to make Kuek laugh. She did back too. You know, she's the first girl that make me laugh till I cry! (: Lol.
Headed home, studied SS for awhile and my eyes starts dropping, I slept at 9plus. Get tired this few days when I start studying at night, Hahaha. Received msg-es from I-xuen, Han&Jonathan. Hohoho. I shall get back to sleep! (:
There's tuition early in the morning again, will be doing either PHysics or English. Steph & I will die soon lah, -.- Dinner with Granddad side cos' it's Great Granny's big day! [:
Bye Readers. Stay tune! :D
Tag me uh! [:
Photos will be uploaded in the next post! (:

No comments: