Friday, March 21, 2008

Time is running out!

Thanks Jun! I love you too lah! :D
Well, I've change to a simple blogskin & blog song! (: It's Jun current favourite song, -.-
Today is Good Friday, & here am I staying at home the whole day to study my SocialStudies. But I ended up watching KungFu Dunk & 881 in the morning. :\ Then studied till 4plus. Then slacked again, -.- Omfg.
Jun&WangAn are suppose to come my house to study. But they went pool and Mahjong at Xiang's house. Ohmy. Buddies! Please you all lah! -.- ROARRRRR~
Yya&YeeSee intended to come too, but they went to ZhongWen's hosue instead. Cos' Yya said that she can't concentrate at my house, too many things to play, -.-
Tomorrow there's tuition early in the morning with Steph. Than will be going to Outram with Granny for her cookery class, -.- Then meeting Kuek for POA tuition. Hope I'll do really well for CA. *pray pray*. I can't upload photos, cos' I can't find my USB cable, -.-
Yupe, I'm a super student that produce fantastic results!
Well, all Buddies study hard hard for it okay! Jiayou! I love you guys! (:
P:S, It had been 1 day since I talked to my Momma, ):

No comments: