Sunday, April 20, 2008

♥ Oh well, I love my GF(s)! {Becos' I suddenly realised that my room have 4 balloons that was blown by my lil' duck yesterday. Lol.}

♥ Happy Birthday to AhCheng!

Tuition with Babe this morning. Did Maths. Oh god. They're driving me a lil' mad. Lol. Went to Vegetorium to celebrate my dearest biaojiu's bday. Oh, I miss' em so much! I miss those times working there! >8( Okay, took a photo with AhCheng and he told me not to upload. & anyway it's not clear. And not nice, -.- Cabbed down to ChinaTown CC to have a talk about health that is organise by BillyWang. I've gotta stay healthy now! (: If not I'll get alot of sickness when I'm old, -.- Cabbed home as we were running late for ban dao. Then went to eat at 359. Saw DingHao&Co. He was like so scare to see me, -.- Cos' of Celine. Lol. Okay. I'm going to redo my research. Cos' I fucking lost the whole data. >8(

Bless me. I'm falling sick soonnnnnnn~

No comments: