Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yesterday's SPCA trip was so-so. Back to school and waited for those Sec.2&3s to come back from their movie trip. MissTay gave out the new guides tee. Which cost 10.80bucks. The design was okayokay. -.- As usual.. Kuek, Von & me were definately the last to leave. After so long, it's still the 3 of us! Of cos' i bought something for them at the SPCA. I just love to make them happy! Bought them a poster and a card each. Which is still at my homeee. -.- Hahaaha.
Okay. As for today. Hmm. Went to alone. W/o my Babe, >8( Struggling with Maths alone, >.<StephyNeo! Lol. Then went home. My phone rang. Guess who? My dearest lil' Duck called and said that she can come my house! (: Met her and ate lunch opposite. Went up to my house for our making jelly session! (: Greeeeeennnnn jelllyyyyy are niceeeee! [: Watched the India Trip CD which Legged lend me. So funny lah! Lol.
Headed for tuition. Duck was like -.- Hahaha.
And i must say this.. For once in POA tuition, I did faster than Duck and I'm cleverer than her! I hope this will continueee. Hahaha. Lol. Duck jiayou okay! (:
Headed back homeee. Went opposite and have dinner with Grandpapa. Saw AhKang & Gf going out. Hohoho.
Tomorrow will be celebrating AhCheng's Bday at Vegetorium, [: The place i miss manyyyy manyyyy~! :D Yuppeeee.
Bye for now! (:
Oh yes, Happy belated to Mathew!

No comments: