Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hands on!

I got this from Sayang's friendster. Yay, i'm missing 4e5'08! ):


Interview at Tanglin mall was kinda successful? Karen said she would call me, so i shall wait, but by the tone she talks to me. Should be okay bah? Hah. Pay wise, better than the previous company i'm working for, and this company still got plus CPF. LOL!

Headed to order some Cny food for Steamboat during the Reunion dinner next sunday before interview, intend to meet Co.(Steph, Cj&Jaryl) after interview, but Granny promise 3rd anut we'll be heading over to her shop. But in the end, we didn't go as it was too late.

Was feeling abot feverish during midnight, so I decide not to go for the venture meeting today. Sorry to my two sweet lovelies, Jun&Jiayi. I'll join after March end or April, tgt with Jiaming. Hopefully they'll excuse us.

Was feeling better in the morning, i should go and clear up my room and Granny made me climb up and down from the ladder to take down the curtains for some washing. Hah. Exerciseeee. And i keep going ahchoooooooooo.

Okay, i shall update later. (;

No comments: