Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pandaa eyes.

Happy birthday to Bernyce!

It's Ber's birthday, and i forget to say that I saw her on tuesday in the morning on the MRT! We chatted along the trip, about courses etc. Hah.
Yes, i woke up like 8am in the morning. My panda eyes are coming out alrdy, omfg.
Headed to Raffles Hospital for Granny's check up, met Momma there. Had lunch at Bugis area, walked around Bugis street, and head to Taka to collect my pay. Shop around, head home around evening. It had been since a long time since i went out with Granny.
I bought a butterfly dress, quite nice. Heh. Intend to buy a Qi pao, but, you know, it's kinda lame, just for a day. -.-
I saw a super nice Gucci bag! It's like thousand hundred and forty bucks! :(
And I tell you what, I'm like damn forgetful man! I forget to bring my phone out for like 2 consecutive days lor! :\
I submitted in my JAE form alrdy, hopefully i'll get some good news on the 3oth? (;
Will be going back to school to pay forty bucks to get my actual O's cert, be'cos i owe the school school fee? LOL! And will be going job hunting with my two kind souls, Jun and Jincong tmrw. Who actual acc. me back to school first! Heh, TIA!
Get well soon, Brother. Don't be discourage okay! 24/7 here for you!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments: