Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Botakkkk.

I cut away my free edges on my left hand just for today's lesson! :( Aww. Sad.
I like today's lesson, so care free and i like Arcyliccc classes! Super cool. And i've spent money on nail stuffs today again, hah. I shall post a picture of my whole set during the next post. I must quickly go to Daiso to get my new box to get all my stuffs inside as the current one is destroyed by the Acetone. Hopefully there'll be pretty one.

Weather is super cooling today, heh. And super cold in class. As Arcylic powder must be done in air con, so my Daddy teacher increase the temperature. :( You know why Daddy teacher? Be'cos his sure name is Chua too! Lol. He kept calling me 女儿 女儿 女儿! Lol. Super funny ah him. And now then i know i'm the youngest to learn nail art there! Hah, everyone there calls me 小妹. Hah.

Gotto go do my homework! Byebye! :D

No comments: