Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Rainbowwww.

Happy belated birthday Andy; Daddy! :D

I've got a rainbow glitter gel extention on my right hand's index finger. Lol, i know you must be thinking why only 1 right? Be'cos it was just a demo from today's nail art class! And it's super niceeeeeee i tell you! Omgggg. Hah. Tmrw i'll learn how to do extention alrdy! I'm so looking forward to tmrw class! Yay!

And and, thinking back, i'm very saddddd that i can't get into NgeeAnn lahhh! I want my Psychology and community service course lahhhhhh! :( I can't meet Andy&Honxuen for lunch(s) & dinner(s) after school. :( Super sadddd. I'm gonna retake some O's subject this year end. Mom promise to allow me to change course next year if i can score 10 points, which is like omg, when i cannot do it, -.- Lol. But i'll try. :D

Although i got into Republic, I'm looking forward to the Orientation and meet new friends, study in the new environment there. And of'cos *cross my finger* let me get into Biotechnology! And of'cos Douglas appeal to the same course as me! We didn't plan together okayyyy! Just coincidenceeee! Hahahahaha.

No comments: