Friday, February 27, 2009

PMS.

Ok, Mom over for this few days, and now she's going back to Kallang and coming over on Sunday night, and and, i'm pondering if i should really go for the Chalet on the 6th to 8th, :( I really miss all of them! Aww. But..

This post is delicated to Someone;
I feel like going to the gym and suana tmrw, but not swimming ok Someone! You know there's this very good facilities at Someone's house, and i hope that Someone is willing to accompany me to go, and that Someone can wake up in time to acc. me go! Hah, hor Someone? The S seems so obvious lor! LOL!

Let's pray my interview later will be successful ok! :D
Ok, i gotto delicate this post to my dearest Sengg.
Hah, i promise i'll join Ventures alright, if my job interview later fails, i join ok! If not, (see my wishlist) after school reopens, i confirm join. No worries, dear. I promised you in the past i'll join, means i'll join okkkkk! :D Heh.

No comments: