Saturday, February 28, 2009

Where's the Sun?

Finally I met my Someone today! Hah, it had been 163928489 days since her, lol, random numbers. But i guess a month plus alrdy, omg. Last time we see each other everyday can?

I promised her i'll be there by 1pm, but i drag until 4pm then i reach there. Partly due to my drama, i tell you stupid ending man, ok, then the gas uncle haven't come and deliver my gas. When i was about to go there, it start to drizzle. I walked till the block opposite her condo, it was like omg, cannot walk, Granny & I was drenched.

Granny swam, while S & I went to the gym and did some workout for around 15 minutes. Was like damn tired alrdy lah, so long didn't exercise alrdy. Went to the don't know what room, stayed there for around 15minutes. Then went home, as S needa go to her Gran's house.

Walked home without changing, as it was like still raining. So just rain thru' the rain lah. There's this Cheena man, who is cycling and holding an umbrella, then he saw Granny & I, he passed us his umbrella, asking if we need, he kept pushing the umbrella to us, lol. Kind soul right? Hah.

I think i'm gonna fall sick soon, i keep going AHCHOOOOOOOOOOOO~ Bless me! :\

No comments: