Friday, June 26, 2009

H1N1.

/ Edited - 12.57am.
35 cases.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastest news: 23 cases in RP.

But seriously, I think in school is better. We can communicate better, cannot discuss worksheet, pdt and do ppt together. Aww. But I think today is much better than yesterday, just that alot people in the mass convo, and people kept being disconnect. Overall, today lesson is alright. :)

Thanks Kel for the morning call again, if not I'll still be sleeping like a log. Hehe.

Shocking news: Micheal Jackson is dead.
And my Granny is a fan of his. Few people called and told her about that, haha. Then she ask my Mom to spon her air ticket to go to his songkah! So cute right? Haha.
RIP.


RIP.

Yo.

Believe? My new hair style!
Why's my Ty is cute? :)

No comments: