Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Weijie!

Thankyou Kel for the morning call. :)

I seriously think that my Enterprise faci, Mr Anthony Chew very cute, E36C you all agree, or should I say my team members today? Haha.

I toatally hate e-learning. Fuck it man. It so so so difficult to communicate through forum etc. Lucky we've msn. We cannot discuss things together, msn so diffifcult to say. Wth. And connecting to vpn makes my internet super laggy. Zzz. How am I going to survive for like 4 more days?! Omg.

Weijie came over my house downstairs 'cos of some stupid reason, hor? But you heng, today you birthday boy hor. If not you owwnself ah~

Had dinner with Grans just now. :)

When Weije online, everyone wish him happy birthday.
How sporting is my class. :)

Birthday boy yo.
Retard face!


I look so cheena here can?

Weijie looking at me! HAHA!

No comments: