Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday Yuhan & Happy Father's Day.

Ok, i'm at Novena's Long John now. Having a belated father's day celebration.

Yesterday had mini celebration at Great Granddad's place. Saw Stefanus at Serangoon. Haha. Then after the celebration went to Serangoon to have dinner with Grans.

School was fine today, except that Zeff is leaving us. And Rp have 3 cases of suspected cases of H1N1. Everyone panic, lol. Ok, upload the pictures later! :)

/Edited.

Ok, back. Had my vegetarian buffet, steady, shiok shiok.
Shall go have a jog in the morning. Oh well.. provided I can wake up. Lol. If not I must wait till my Mister Kel to get well before we can go together. So get well soon ok! :)

AND THE CONNECTION AT MY HOUSE SUCK TO THE CORE. I'VE BEEN TRYING 1 HOUR PLUS TO GET ONLINE AND DO MY RJ. STEW-PIG.

No comments: