Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Troubled.

I guess today was the worst cognitive lesson ever since I step into Rp. I don't even understand anything about it. And the faci is @$#@^%$*^&)*)({_*(%& x1000000 times. Zzzz. Let's cross our finger that Preman will come back next week, if not I'll definately die.

Class ended early but it was like raining, so we stayed in class to have our Bejeweled session, haha! I was like screaming like hell, lol. Then went to crappy talk & Subway(!) with Kel & David.

Chit chat session with Wy. &&&&& The connection finally rock. (:
Breakfast tmrw with Piggy(s)! :)
Cj B is going to Genting, bon voayge yo. Please bring something back for me ok!
Kel is still sick, get well soon!
Jia (Ming+Jun) is having their finals tmrw! Good luck yo!
(L)(L) to all!

See how tall is he. :(
He say i look like a kid. :(

Haven't ready lah, David!


Guess what's this?!

Zeff!

His favourite pose!
(Tongue out to the left!)

Not ready!

Thinking of where to stand.

Smiles!

Ok, we gonna miss him.

E36C!

Dainahhhh!

Aku.

:)

Great granddad!

Grans.

No comments: