Friday, December 28, 2007

Was tired ytd, so I did uploaded photos. Uploaded today. Ytd, went home straight after work. Saw XueYi & co. in the bus. I was sleeping again, -.- Until she shouted: "ByeBye Nyssa!" Than i woke up & said byebye to'em. So pahsey, -.- Received I-Xuen's msg around 0700hrs, he said he went clubbing. Lol. Today tuition started at 1100hrs. Saw WanZheng, her bro & Bro. Headed tuition tgt. Received I-Xuen's msg & he asked me why i posted in his blog. Than i told him i shall delete it. Tuition ended LATE. Real LATE. 0217hrs. Oh-my. Lol. So I was late for my app. with the skin doc. Lol. Saw St'phy & Cass at Gombak MRT. Yes, I miss them. The doc. ask me to inject two on thw wound. I was like. N-O, NO! I'm afraid of needles. Yes, i do. Except piercing needles that i'm not scare. Lol. Headed to 359 to have my lunch cum. dinner. I'm alone now and Grandma & Granddad headed to Outram for cooking lesons. Lol.
I'm fed-up. Fcuker~ Irritating.
Photos:

I bought this, [:

New set of ZhengHua U. Lol.
Clinique Facial Set that cost 155bucks. ):
PSP :D






No comments: