Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Break?

Shiok shiok, Rp release Year 1(s) to have E-learning for 1 week, but what's the difference man? Isn't it the same as going to school? The routine is like machiam the same. Zzz. But well, it's more freedom at home.

Had breakfast with Kel, David & Youjie at Food Heaven. I swear i won't eat anything from there except the waffle, omg. Totally sucks lor!

Fire drill today, lol. Why must it be today? Why cannot yesterday? That &%$^)(*^&*!^&$*#( faci, ugh. We slowly walk to the carpark, ha. I think if really got fire, we sure burn to death le, lol.

Jiayi & Cass came over! Aww, so sweet of them both! :) Had private time with Kuek. I miss miss her! :( And of'cos my black ah, hor? :D

Went for talk after school together with Erica, Stefanus & Maya. About DMTS. Longmole came over to find us, and slacked for 1hour with them, i left. :)

And TiaoLi is sick, get well soon!


Cass, Kuek, Steph & I.

Cass, Steph & I.


Cass, Steph, Kuek & I.

At Food Heaven.

David & I!

You Jie & I!
Jiaqi & I!

No comments: